Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 26th Report

Wow, just over a month away from the tour. Getting very close.

Had quite a good training session last night at the SCG nets. Batting was a little off from previous weeks (still decent though) but I had some vision problems so I was quite happy with my hit. I'm really cracking some good drives/cover drives at the moment and me leg side play is improving well.

Some more good news, my bowling felt much better. Slowed my approach right down and bowled some good length outswingers, actually causing some trouble to the batsman for once. Just got to eliminate the couple of long hops I let creep in, and I have something very good to build on in the final 5 weeks of preparation. And mind you, I'm still bowling with an old ball.

Got lots of tour shirts this week. Playing shirts, polo, Twenty20 shirt and alternate training shirt. TC is #14 for the tour. The Plateau has it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment