Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Training Report 13th of May

I have completed a lot of training over the past couple of days. Yesterday was the weekly tour group session at the SCG and then today I went up to the Plateau nets for another bowl.

I will again speak about my bowling first. Things just aren't happening, although I bowled better last night I still don't feel good about it. I'm not threatening, I don't look like taking wickets. Maybe bowling with a 100 over or more old ball has something to do with, I might try and get a new/newer ball for next time. But still, there's no use doing that if I can't get it in the right areas.

Then today I felt a bit stiff and tired, but managed to work myself into a half decent rhythm and bowled OK against an empty net.

My Batting is going pretty well at the moment. With the faster bowlers and the ball coming onto the bat I feel fantastic, especially my drives. I still have work to do with slower bowling, I tend to be getting ready and playing too early, which happens when I'm in a hard hitting mood. I just have to wait for it a bit more instead of getting myself in a big tangle.

No net at the SCG next week, but I will probably have a bowl up the Plateau again at some point, got to try and get my bowling going.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment